Monday, September 27, 2010

11 Tools Reflection

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox?
My favorite tool was photostory!  I loved being able to make it personal, and it was so simple.  I think one of the ways we can use photostory is to make our own online classroom yearbook!  
2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? 
There were definitely many things that I learned in 11 tools that I was not aware of, so having been exposed to these new resources has changed my thinking and given plenty of ideas for this new year.  There were so many resources; I don't even know where to start!  I think that is a good problem to have.  
3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
The only things that surprised me were the extensive amount of new tool and resources that are available that I was not aware of.  I'm glad that I have had the exposure to these tool, so that I can find new ways to motivate my students while making their learning even more interesting and engaging.  

No comments:

Post a Comment