Well, I think I will need to navigate through Google docs a bit more to get comfortable with it. I had some trouble, but I'm thinking it has something to do with my browser. The program was not reading the documents I was trying to upload and share. Having said all that, I do think it is a great way to get organized with documents, forms, etc. I can personally say that organization is not a strong point for me, so it was great to see the video on how gdocs can keep things organized for you. I teach itty bitty ones (pre-k), and most of the examples I saw for using gdocs were middle school to high school; I'd like some ideas on how it would benefit younger ones or can it work for little ones?
I definitely enjoyed google reader. I love that you can go to one site and have all that you are following in one spot! It makes browsing so much easier, and takes away from having to open new tabs. In the classroom, I can move from site to site with ease in order to retrieve information from different spots.
No comments:
Post a Comment