I really love photostory! I had a lot of fun creating my story. I was able to use a song that I wrote and recorded in my husband's studio. It was very personal for me. I want to share it with everyone! It was not very difficult to do, and so much fun. I would be more excited about posting this, but I am having the hardest time uploading! I will edit and repost, once I figure out how to fix the problem. I think students will have a great time taking ownership of their work with this tool! It was very fulfilling to see the finished product; I want to make more!
I tired several ways to upload my video. I would click on the "upload video" icon, select my photostory (that I saved as a .wmv file), and clicked upload. It would look like it was uploading for several minutes and then a window would pop up and say there was an error processing the video. I saved it onto a disc and tried to upload it from my personal computer, thinking it might be a firewall issue on my district laptop. It still didn't load. I then made another photo story, thinking I might have saved it wrong, but that video did not post either. I'm not sure what the problem is; I did see a lot of comments on the 11 tools blog with this same problem. If I can figure out how to get the video to upload, I will definitely post!
No comments:
Post a Comment